MMAnytt Focus – Jack Hermansson Ep. 4: “Like two ninjas”
The new season of MMAnytt Focus, our very own Embedded-inspired series, is here, this time following Swedish middleweight Jack Hermansson. Episode four was released today, telling the story of how Hermansson ended up in Norway, and introducing Håkon Foss and Mohsen Bahari, two of his closest friends and team mates, who also weigh in on Hermansson’s career and potential.
- Report: Jack Hermansson will headline UFC Copenhagen vs “Killa Gorilla”
- Real Talk: Ngannou deserves title shot, Hermansson will beat Gastelum
- Kelvin Gastelum accepts fight with Jack Hermansson
Hermansson faces Jared Cannonier in the main event at UFC Copenhagen this weekend. The Swede currently sits on a four fight winning streak, over the likes of David Branch and Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza. Cannonier is coming off of two straight TKO wins, most recently over former middleweight champ Anderson Silva. Episode one of MMAnytt – Jack Hermansson can be seen below, subscribe to MMAnytt’s YouTube channel for more premium MMA content.
- Video: Top 5 One Round Fights
- Mark Madsen bought one-way ticket to Vegas: “I’d be back with a signed UFC contract”
- Conor McGregor agrees to fight Irish boxing champion
- Dana White on boxing Tito Ortiz: “I was going to f*ck him up”
Produced by MMAnytt’s own Sebastian Vendel-Martinez and Stefan Romare.