See Conor McGregor and “Cowboy” Cerrone come face to face
The pre-fight press conference for UFC 246: McGregor vs Cerrone just concluded with a staredown at the Palms casino in Las Vegas. In attendance were UFC president Dana White, Conor McGregor and Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone. The event was more jovial and positive than usual, with both fighters showing each other a lot of respect. “Blood will be spilled, but it wont be bad blood,” McGregor said of the friendly buildup to the fight. Now you can see the first ever staredown between McGregor and Cerrone ahead of their fight on Saturday the 18th.
- Revealed: Nate Diaz’ major drop in salary after Conor McGregor
- Georges St-Pierre predicts Conor McGregor vs “Cowboy” Cerrone
- Jorge Masvidal would rather fight McGregor than get title shot
- Reebok reveals official Conor McGregor walkout t-shirt – and it’s awful
- Revealed: Conor McGregor in talks to box Manny Pacquiao
Both fighters enter the bout on the heels of losses. McGregor most recently faced arch rival Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 229 in September 2018,losing via fourth round submission. Meanwhile, Cerrone has lost his two past bouts via T/KO. First he lost a TKO to title contender Tony Ferguson, and was then knocked out by Justin Gaethje. If successful against Cerrone, McGregor has said that he plans at least two additional fights this year. One of those fights may or may not be a boxing bout against world champion Manny Pacquiao.