UFC London: Full fight card, odds and info!
On March 21st, the UFC finally returns to London! The English capital has been due for an event, as it will have been around a year between this and the last event in the city. Now you can catch the full fight card, information and odds for UFC London here on MMAnytt! If you want to know how to bet on UFC london check Ohmbet.co.uk.
The main event sees the return of former welterweight champion Tyron Woodley, who hasn’t competed since losing his title to Kamaru Usman in March of last year. His most recent win was a submission victory over Darren Till. He is set to take on English contender and hometown hero Leon Edwards, who carries his eight fight winning streak with him into the bout. In his ongoing tear he has defeated the likes of Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone and Rafael dos Anjos.
UFC odds courtesy of Ohmbet – No.1 For MMA
Tyron Woodley 2.10 – 11/10
Leon Edwards 1.72 – 18/25
In an interesting twist, the rising star Edwards actually enters the bout as betting favourite over Woodley. While the fight has been highly publicised, the UFC has not yet officially announced it and it seems the contract is not yet signed.
- Tyron Woodley wants to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov: “Do it at a catchweight”
- Logan Paul in the UFC? “I wouldn’t be surprised,” says Tyron Woodley
- MMA reactions to Leon Edwards domination, Greg Hardy’s TKO win
- Jorge Masvidal GOES OFF on Leon Edwards: “I’m going to murder that guy”
In other interesting bouts, European middleweight collide as Englishman Darren Stewart takes on Italian prospect Marvin Vettori. Stewart has won four out of his five latest bouts, while Vettori has won two straight fights. Scottish light heavyweight Paul Craig returns from a draw with former champ Mauricio Rua to face American Ryan Spann, who sits on a seven fight winning streak.
Other noteworthy bouts include a welterweight battle between returning Dane Nicolas Dalby and homegrown Londoner Danny Roberts, Liverpool’s Molly McCann competes against Ashlee Evans-Smith, and heavyweights Tom Aspinall and Raphael Pessoa Nunes clash.
UFC London goes down at the O2 Arena, March 21st.
UFC London preliminary fight card & Fight Odds
- *Welterweight: Tyron Woodley 2.10 vs. Leon Edwards 1.72
- Middleweight: Darren Stewart 2.54 vs. Marvin Vettori 1.50
- Light Heavyweight: Paul Craig 3.00 vs. Ryan Spann 1.36
- Featherweight: Gabriel Benítez vs. Lerone Murphy
- Heavyweight: Tom Aspinall vs. Raphael Pessoa Nunes
- Middleweight: John Phillips vs. Dusko Todorovic
- Women’s Flyweight: Molly McCann vs. Ashlee Evans-Smith
- *Welterweight: Nicolas Dalby vs Danny Roberts
- *Lightweight: Stevie Ray 3.45 vs. Marc Diakiese 1.30
- *Featherweight: Mike Grundy vs. Makwan Amirkhani
*= Not officially announced by the UFC
The article will be updated as more bouts and odds are announced.
18+, begambleaware.org, please gamble responsibly.